For those people interested in learning more about the migraine headache on top of head, here is some information about what causes it as well as what you can do the get rid of it.
Two Main Causes of Migraine Headache on Top of Head
- Extreme fatigue or stress – In most cases , people who are experiencing extreme fatigue or stress will almost instantly get a migraine at the top of the head. For some reason, this is the part of the head that is most affected when people are extremely stressed out and exhausted.
- Toxemia – Toxemia refers to a build up of toxins in the body due to a poor and irregular diet. When there is inconsistency in the eating pattern, the nerves and blood vessels in the head become aggravated, leading to intense pains on the top of the head.
How to Get Rid of Migraine on Top of Head
- Muscle Relaxants and Anti-Depressants – Both muscle relaxants and anti-depressants are particularly helpful with tackling pesky migraines at the top of the head. They are very effective because this type of headache is largely due to stress, which causes muscles, nerves and blood vessels to become tense and contracted.
- Change Eating Pattern – Having a consistent and regular eating pattern will greatly lessen the recurrence of migraine headaches at the top of the head. When you eat regularly, the buildup of toxins is reduced, hence the lower incidence of migraines at the top of the head.
- Rest and Exercise – As strange as it might seem, both go hand in hand to ensure you get rid of migraines at the top of the head. Rest relaxes the muscles and nerves, while exercise increases circulation.
Now you know what causes this type of top of head headache and what you need to do to get rid of it.